Day 1 – Submit application to Elegant Business and make payment.
Day 3 – Company name reservation is carried out at UAQ FTZ by Elegant Business (CZ). Your dedicated telephone number is activated and the details are provided to you directly by myOffice Business Center along with details of your address.
Day 4 – Incorporation Documents will be submitted to UAQ FTZ by Elegant Business (CZ)
Day 5 – Trade License released by the Free Zone and a scanned copy of the original will be sent to you via email
Day 6 – Original Trade License, Certificate of Incorporation, Lease Agreement, Memorandum of Association and Articles of Association*
Day 20 – Company Immigration Card issued by Umm Al Quwain Immigration. You may apply for your visa at this point.
Day 20 – Complete and submit visa application forms and attested degree certificate (if applicable) and Emirates ID Card information (if applicable) to CZ and make payment
NB – if you are currently overstaying in the country, your visa application will not be accepted by UAQ Immigration
Day 25 – Entry Visa issued (Pink Colored Visa) and a copy emailed to you
Should you be outside the country when the visa is issued, please provide us with your flight details so we can drop your visa at Dubai airport for a fee of AED 250.
Day 26 – Original Entry Visa available for collection at CZ offices
Carry out change of status (In/Out Stamp) either by exiting and re-entering the country i.e. by driving to the Hatta/Oman border (if applicable), or by submitting your passport, original entry visa and payment to CZ to carry out the same without having to leave the country.
If the change of status is completed within the 30 day grace period following the cancellation of your previous residency visa you will not incur any overstay fines.
If any overstay fines that you may be incurring will continue until you complete the change of status.
Should you be outside the country when the visa is issued, and are not from one of the 48 countries that are granted a visa on arrival, and are entering the UAE on your new entry visa, which will constitute your change of status, please be sure to contact your airline prior to travelling, as many airlines will need to see a copy of your entry visa prior to travel in order to verify the same and then upload a copy of the visa onto their system, and provide you with an ‘OK to Board’. The same would apply if you are inside the country when the visa is issued, and plan to exit the country with your visa in hand, and then re-enter the UAE by air.
If you are inside the country when your visa is issued, you must execute your change of status or exit the country prior to the expiry of your current visa conditions i.e. the expiry of your visit visa or tourist visa or grace period following the cancellation of your previous residency visa etc.
Please note that in order to proceed with your in country change of status, you may be required to carry out an eye scan at the immigration office in Umm Al Quwain.
Once you have carried out your change of status you will NOT be able to exit the country until your residency visa process has been completed
Day 27 – Proceed to Al Baraha Hospital in Dubai for your Visa Medical and Emirates ID Card procedure
Day 28 – Collect Medical Results at Al Baraha.
NB: For Pakistani and Afghani nationals, you will need to collect your medical result in person. Prior to collecting your medical result, you will be required to take a vaccination for polio.
Day 28 – Deliver the following to our CZ offices: Original Passport, Original Visa, Original Medical Results, Original Emirates ID Card receipt
Day 33 – Passport is released by Immigration stamped with Residency Visa and a copy emailed to you.
Day 34 – Passport available for collection at CZ offices
Please contact us for timelines and costs for urgent processing
- The above timelines correlate to working days not calendar days.
- Please add between 6 to 20 days if visa pre-approval is required.
- The above timelines are collated based on the average processing times over the previous 3 months and hence are not exact and in reality may be shorter or longer.
- Applications are submitted for processing and indicated timelines commence upon realization of payment.
- The cut-off time for documents to be submitted/received, and payments to be received/realized is 1pm, anything received after this time will be considered towards the following working day.
- As all visa applications have to be submitted to the Free Zone and Immigration with the original forms signed by the applicant, hence all visa applications submitted to Elegant Business at any time will always be considered towards the following working day.
- During periods in and around Ramadan, days of mourning, Eid and other National and Religious Holidays the indicated timelines are likely to become subject to delays.
- Any overstay fines will have to be paid prior to your entry visa being issued. Furthermore at the time of paying your overstay fines, you will incur an admin fee of AED 250.
- For Pakistani and Afghani nationals, you will need to collect your Medical Result in Person. Prior to collecting your Medical Result, you will be required to take a Vaccination for Polio.
- The Visa process for certain nationalities considered marginal may take longer than the indicated timelines.
- Should you be outside the country when the visa is issued, and are not from one of the 48 countries that are granted a visa on arrival, and are entering the UAE on your new entry visa, which will constitute your change of status, please be sure to contact your airline prior to travelling, as many airlines will need to see a copy of your entry visa prior to travel in order to verify the same and then upload a copy of the visa onto their system, and provide you with an ‘OK to Board’. The same would apply if you are inside the country when the visa is issued, and plan to exit the country with your visa in hand, and then re-enter the UAE by air.
- If you are a national of one of the Schengen countries (France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Spain etc – please contact us for a full list of the same) you will be granted a 90 day visa on arrival to the UAE which is not extendable. Please note however that once you exit the UAE, you will need to stay out of the country for a period of 90 days before you can re-enter on another visa on arrival.
- Furthermore when you are entering the country on your new entry visa, please ensure you carry out your eye scan at the airport on arrival, and ensure the immigration official stamps the entry visa as well as your passport. Do NOT enter on your egate card.
- Change of status (in/out stamp) would need to be carried out prior to proceeding for your Emirates ID Card and medical examination
- If you have lost/surrendered your Emirates ID and don’t have a copy of both sides, kindly submit a copy of your passport with the previous visa and 1 passport sized photo to an authorized Emirates ID Authority Typing Centre. They will then forward the same to the Emirates ID Authority with a request to obtain your previous Emirates ID Card number which will be required in order to type the Emirates ID Card renewal application. The response time for obtaining the previous Emirates ID Card number from the Emirates ID Authority normally takes less than 1 business day.
- Please note that we are legally obliged to keep the applicant notified of all steps and progress reports concerning their visa process and release the visa and passport directly to them unless they instruct us otherwise. We will not be able to release the passport or visa to anyone else, including the company owner/s, unless expressly directed to do so by the applicant.