Day 1 – Submit utility paperwork along with the signed Articles of Incorporation and rent agreement (if applicable) to USH and make payment
When do I get my dedicated phone number?
Day 3 – Your dedicated smartphone range is activated and the details are supplied to you by using myOffice enterprise middle at the side of details of your address
When do I get my Company Incorporation Documents?
Day 6 – Trade License released via the free quarter and scanned replica of the authentic can be despatched to you via electronic mail. you can begin running your enterprise from this factor
Day 7 – Unique alternate License, Articles of Incorporation, certificates of Incorporation, share certificates, rent agreement (if relevant) and agency Stamp are available for series at USH
When do I get my Visa?
Day 7 – Make fee for corporation Immigration Card
Day 19 – Enterprise Immigration card issued. You may apply on your visa at this factor
Day 19 – Complete and submit visa application forms and supporting documents and passport photos to USH and make payment
Day 33 – Entry Visa issued (Pink Colored Visa) and a replica emailed to you
Should you be outside the country when the visa is issued, please provide us with your flight details so we can drop your visa at Dubai airport for a fee of AED 250.
– In case you are outside the country when your entry visa is issued, you will need to enter the country on your new entry visa, you will NOT be allowed to enter the country on a tourist visa or visit visa or visa on arrival
Day 34 – Collect your original Pink Colored Entry Visa from USH and carry out change of status (In/Out Stamp) either by exiting and re-entering the country i.e. by driving to the Hatta/Oman border (if applicable), or by submitting your passport and payment to USH to carry out the same without having to leave the country.
– If the change of repute is finished in the 30 day grace period following the cancellation of your previous residency visa or prior to the expiry of your tourist visa or visit visa or visa on arrival, you may not incur any overstay fines.
– Any overstay fines that you may be incurring will hold until you complete the change of status.
– should you be out of doors the usa when the visa is issued, and are not from one of the forty eight countries which might be granted a visa on arrival (please contact us for a complete listing of the equal) and are getting into the UAE on your new entry visa, so that it will constitute your trade of fame, please be sure to contact your airline previous to touring, as many airways will need to peer a replica of your entry visa prior to journey so as to confirm the identical and then add a duplicate of the visa onto their device, and offer you with an ‘ok to Board’. The same might practice in case you are inside the Country . whilst the visa is issued, and plan to exit the Country . along with your visa in hand, and then re-input the UAE by means of air.
Once you have carried out your change of status you will NOT be able to exit the country until your residency visa process has been completed
Day 37 – Proceed to Al Baraha health center or Al Karama medical health express service middle in Dubai on your Emirates identity Card manner accompanied by your scientific take a look at – if that is your first visa and primary Emirates identification, you may need to carry out your Emirates id Card system in Fujairah
Day 39 – Collect scientific test results from Al Baraha health facility or Al Karama scientific fitness explicit service center and deliver the identical to stylish enterprise workplaces at the side of your passport, finished signed and stamped unique employment agreement, Emirates identity Card receipt, entry visa (with trade of repute stamp) together with 8 exchange passport length pix on white background, all of so one can be submitted to Immigration for residency stamping
NB: For Pakistani and Afghani nationals, you’ll want to collect your Medicall result in character. previous to accumulating your Medical result, you will be required to take a Polio Vaccination as well.
Day 50 – Passport is released with the aid of Immigration stamped together with your Residency Visa. A scanned copy of your Residency Visa could be emailed to you.
Day 51 – Passport available for collection at USH
When can I open my Company Bank Account?
Day 7 – Organise assembly with banker armed together with your unique enterprise documents, passport and agency stamp
- The above timelines correlate to working days not calendar days.
- The above timelines are collated based on the average processing times over the previous 3 months and hence are not exact and in reality may be shorter or longer.
- Applications are submitted for processing and indicated timelines commence upon realization of payment.
- The cut-off time for any application (except visa related applications) to be submitted/received, and payments to be received/released is 1pm, anything received after this time will be considered towards the following working day.
- All visa related applications have to be submitted to the Free Zone and Immigration with the original forms signed by the applicant, hence all visa related applications and cleared payments submitted to/received by USH at any time (even before 1pm) will always be considered towards the following working day.
- Should you choose to cancel or abort your visa process at any stage, or let your entry visa expire or lapse you will not be eligible for any refund – the whole visa process will need to be restarted and a fresh payment made.
- During periods in and around Ramadan, days of mourning, Eid and other National and Religious Holidays the indicated timelines are likely to become subject to delays.
- Any overstay fines will have to be paid prior to your entry visa being issued – at the time of paying the overstay fines, you will incur an admin fee of AED 250 plus typing fees. Once the fines are paid and the entry visa issued, you MUST do an in country change of status and possible fines would have to be paid from the day the visa is issued until change of status is completed. You will not be able to carry out the change of status by exiting and re-entering the country either by land or air as you will again pay the overstaying fines previously paid.
- If you are out of the country when your entry visa is issued, you will need to enter the country on your new entry visa, you will NOT be allowed to enter the country on a tourist visa or visit visa or visa on arrival
- In order to maintain your UAE residency, you will need to enter the country at least once every 180 calendar days
- Change of status (in/out stamp) would need to be carried out prior to proceeding for your Emirates ID Card.
- Should you be outside the country when the visa is issued, and are not from one of the 48 countries that are granted a visa on arrival (please contact us for a full list of the same) and are entering the UAE on your new entry visa, which will constitute your change of status, please be sure to contact your airline prior to travelling, as many airlines will need to see a copy of your entry visa prior to travel in order to verify the sameand then upload a copy of the visa onto their system, and provide you with an ‘OK to Board’. The same would apply if you are inside the country when the visa is issued, and plan to exit the country with your visa in hand, and then re-enter the UAE by air.
- Furthermore when you are entering the country on your new entry visa, please ensure you carry out your eye scan at the airport on arrival, and ensure the immigration official stamps the entry visa as well as your passport. Do NOT enter on your e-gate card.
- Once you complete your change of status you will NOT be able to travel outside of the UAE until your passport has been stamped with your residency visa.
- The Visa process for certain nationalities may be longer than the timelines indicated above.
- The labor card is often NOT released at the same time as the passport after residency stamping. If it isn’t released at the same time as the passport after residency stamping, it will be released within 70 calendar days thereafter
- For certain nationalities Immigration have been known to request your birth certificate and/or an attested copy of your passport and/or the original passport for sighting prior to approving the issuance of the entry visa
- Should you have a visa application under process and wish to travel in and out of the UAE, and are a national of one of the 48 countries who are granted visit visas on arrival, please contact us before re-entering the UAE, as if your visa application has cleared security approval, you may have to wait until your new employment visa has been issued and to re-enter the UAE using the same.
- Even if your place of birth and nationality isn’t from one of the restricted countries but your name is deemed to have originated from one of those countries, you will experience delays in both your Immigration Card and visa release.
- On occasion delays may be caused at the time of your Entry Visa release, due to ‘un-cleared previous visit visas’ this can occur when a national of one of the 48 countries granted a visit visa on arrival may have previously entered the UAE at one entry point i.e. Abu Dhabi airport and exited from another i.e. Dubai Airport etc and the exit hadn’t been updated in the Immigration system.
- Timeline for passport and Emirates ID issuance remains the same, even if assistance for medical test and Emirates ID application is provided. This does not expedite the Emirates ID and passport stamping process.
- Please note the Original Company Immigration Card is retained by the Free Zone
- If you have lost/surrendered your Emirates ID and don’t have a copy of both sides, kindly submit a copy of your passport with previous visa and 1 passport sized photo to an authorized Emirates ID Authority Typing Centre. They will then forward the same to the Emirates ID Authority with a request to obtain your previous Emirates ID Card number which will be required in order to type the Emirates ID Card renewal application. The response time for obtaining the previous Emirates ID Card number from the Emirates ID Authority normally takes less than 1 business day.
- Your Trade License start date will be day 1 of the timeline.
- If any of the Shareholders and/or General Manager cannot personally be present in the UAE to open the company Bank Account, an attested Board Resolution and/or Power of Attorney from all of the absent Shareholders and/or General Manager will need to be submitted in order to complete the bank account opening procedure. Please contact us for drafts and further details on the same.