Activity Group: Building completion and finishing
Activity Number: 4330
This class includes:
- Application in buildings or other construction projects of interior and exterior plaster or stucco, including related lathing materials
- Installation of doors (except automated and revolving), windows, door and window frames, of wood or other materials
- Installation of fitted kitchens, staircases, shop fittings and the like
- Installation of furniture
- Interior completion such as ceilings, wooden wall coverings, movable partitions, etc.
- Laying, tiling, hanging or fitting in buildings or other construction projects of:
- Ceramic, concrete or cut stone wall or floor tiles, ceramic stove fitting
- Parquet and other wooden floor coverings
- Carpets and linoleum floor coverings, including of rubber or plastic
- Terrazzo, marble, granite or slate floor or wall coverings wallpaper
- Interior and exterior painting of buildings
- Painting of civil engineering structures
- Installation of glass, mirrors, etc.
- Cleaning of new buildings after construction
- Other building completion work n.e.c.
This class also includes:
- Interior installation of shops, mobile homes, boats etc.
This class excludes:
- Painting of roads, see 4210
- Installation of automated and revolving doors, see 4329
- General interior cleaning of buildings and other structures, see 8121
- Specialized interior and exterior cleaning of buildings, see 8129
- Activities of interior decoration designers, see 7410
- Assembly of self-standing furniture, see 9524